The Ministry of Economy and Industrial Infrastructures, as one of the most important components in the Artsakh Republic Government system, using available tools at its disposal, is intended to ensure the necessary conditions for economic development, as a guarantee of the stable development of the country.
The main objective of the economic development policy is to enhance the competitiveness of the economy, the expansion of innovative investment opportunities in the real sector, the growth of labor productivity, due to the adoption of new industries and high technologies.
First and foremost, Artsakh economic development program requires a careful assessment of the country’s potential, target resources and focus-oriented data management, creation of guarantees of stability against external shocks. In this area, the following orientations of policy are single out today:
– realization of the creative human potential of the country;
– promotion of knowledge and innovation, expansion and integration of innovative technique;
– balanced regional development, the reduction of the existing imbalance of economic activity of the village and the city;
– creation of new workplaces, the implementation of local producers’ activity stimulating policy;
– diversification of the economy by increasing the exportation share to the structure of economy;
– increase the competitiveness of industry;
– the use of new tools of state support of small and medium business;
– the development of a stable and reliable production infrastructure, growth-oriented;
– realization of programs aimed at improving the country’s economic security.
It is within this economic policy the continuous improvement and expansion of opportunities and capabilities will improve the quality of life and allow Artsakh to occupy its special place in the global economy.
The policy of economic development in Artsakh is carried out by the Department of Economic Development of the Ministry of Economic Development and Industrial Infrastructures of the Republic of Artsakh, phone: (+374 47) 94-29-52, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org